About Me

My photo
I am a fast-paced, small town girl from the “snack food capital of the world,” in York County, Pennsylvania. I am currently studying Graphic Design at Maryland Institute College of Art in Baltimore and will be graduating in May 2011. Becoming an artist has always been an aspiration for me, and I am consistently inspired by the love of my family and the hard work of those around me. My interest in graphic design was motivated by my father’s involvement, though now that interest has bloomed into a wonderful love. After graduation I hope to begin my career with a bridal magazine so that I can use my talents to express the beauty of fashion, ornament, and sentiment. Please feel free to review my résumé, or contact me at briantonaccio@gmail.com. You can also view my website: www.briannaantonaccio.com

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Vintage Jewelry Box: Almost refinished!

So here is a before and after picture of the jewelry box for the publication. What a difference, huh?  


No comments:

Post a Comment